Data Security: We are responsible for storing the cardholder data on your behalf in our Payment Card Industry PCI-DSS level 1 compliant data centres. As sellers (merchants) you can extract many benefits such as de-scoping of PCI-DSS. Your additional benefits include:
1. No upfront capital investment required by you,
2. You pay low-cost transaction fees on a pay-as-you-go basis,
3. You don’t need your own operational staff, servers, storage, and virtualisation technologies,
4. Your IPOSUP apps installed on your multiple mobile devices access our IPOSUP.COM hosted payments solution over the Internet,
5. Our cloud computing dual-data centres achieves 99.9% high-availability as well as inherent Disaster Recovery (DR) capability.
6. Cardholders enter their card PIN on the IPOSUP mobile app or the IPOS pad PINPAD.
Known as “PIN-on-Glass” card payments service, our payment service is compliant to PCI SPoC and CPoC standards.
Our Simple but Important Security Principles
Avoid theft, scams, and any other loss of funds
We follow three basic security principles:
1. Generate your private Digital Identity keys and Digital Card Wallets in our trusted Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) secured 2-Factor Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) payments service.
2. Encrypt all Internet communication to our IPOSUP.COM infrastructure via PKI based 2-factor strong authentication; (SCA compliant to PSD2, UK’s Payment Service Directive 2).
3. PCI Point-to-Point Encryption (PCI PTPE) of all card data from the seller’s IPOSUP app to our cloud payments service host.